Preparing your kid’s first birthday is another major milestone for you, especially it also became a new experience for you and your husband. You might be thinking that it wasn’t something easy to deal with, considering you need tons of stuff needs to be done correctly to make it happens like what you have already imagined it in the beginning.
Let’s talk a bit more on how to create your own invitation card but you are certainly not knowing how to do it properly or in some case you might often heard it as beginner. Here we have a few examples which you can use it to learn or even use it directly as your invitation card. It’s free and can be customized whatever you want.
Flowers and foliage had thousand ways to deliver your message, from showing your love towards someone – to depicting your taste for arts. This template is perfectly fit for those who wants to feature stunning watercolor design or painting into their party. The card was surrounded by beautiful foliage and floral, such as roses, magnolia and eucalyptus leaves. Those will work as the border of the card, meanwhile, at the center of the card, you will find stunning, sparkling text, which says “Join us for a – Onederful”. You can either fill the afterward with either Baby shower or Birthday celebration, it all depends on what circumstances you had.
If you’re wondering on how to download this template collection and what you should do next, please read and follow these following guides:
- Choose your template design
- Move your mouse pointer and Left-Click the template
- Wait for a while, a new page will be appeared
- Right-click the template and choose “save image as” to save it
- Locate where the file will be saved in your device and Enter
- Open the file with either Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop. Then insert your text or party information.
- Print the final draft on cardstock or any printing paper.