There’s nothing quite like a romantic, neutral palette for a wedding or baby shower, but there’s also nothing quite like bouquets overflowing with blossoms in deep and dark tones for a wedding or baby shower. Burgundy, charcoal, black, raven, and midnight blue are just a few of the dark tone palette’s many names.
From delicate and dainty peonies in Blush, to burgundy Rose, we’ve made 8 utterly gorgeous and unexpected dark & moody themed party invitation and a bit of floral as it’s known for its opulent beauty.
We’ve gathered variety of illustrations and created a list of florals and foliage that we may use it according to certain notes. And today, the lovely rose will display her grace through these seven beauties. Even without the dark hue palette, the watercolor design has already assumed full responsibility, thanks to its fascinating details, which clearly required a lot of effort to produce.
In overall, the only word that can describes this is AMAZING. Flowers bring beauty into our lives, and color, fragrance, and life to our rooms and, in a way, they challenge us to make the most of every day.
How to Download
- Right-Click each one of your selection, select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder, or just leave it as it is
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter” to start the download process
What Is the best material for invitation card?
Since we’ve been helping many couples for years, it’s unsurprisingly easy for us to know right material to be used as a medium when printing the final invitation design. Here are a couple of them,
- I recommend Card-stock or Vellum paper, which are often used for weddings, birthdays, baby showers, and a variety of other formal and informal occasions.
- Use a minimum of 80-100 lbs. paper. If you go beyond those numbers, you can have problems feeding the paper into your printer’s “paper-feeder.”