A Night under the Stars party can be a very elegant event and is a very popular theme for prom season and sweet sixteen celebrations. But the theme can also go the other way too. For example, you can also combine some of these ideas and take your starry night party theme in a totally different direction, with a campout themed party.
Probably one of the reasons that the party theme is so popular is that it is so easy to find star shaped everything! It is easy to make and purchase star shaped party gear for all aspects of the party. Here are a few ideas to get you started with this classic party theme…
Have you ever seen something like this? A stunning portrait orientated card glittered by thousand stars shinning through the night. I’ve also included a minimalist “text frame” design. Actually, it’s wasn’t supposed to be working like a text frame, but the geometric pattern in there somehow are able to highlight the party details (See preview image) with its stunning appearance.
How to download our template
To download these template, you can have it for free, by the way. Before you get ready to edit and insert your own text into the template, you need to follow this guide,
- The first steps you have to do is click on each one of your selected template
- Then right click on them – choose “save image as”
- Tap “Enter” or click “Save” and the download proves will be automatically started by now.
- Apps for editing: Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw.
- To open our template, you need Ms. Paint or third-party apps like Ms. Word and Adobe Photoshop. Ms. Word? Is it real? Yeah, that’s true! because these day, Ms. Word is great app and more than enough to help you to handle a basic editing, like adding text or picture.
- For printing material, we suggest you to use cardstock paper, it weighs around 20-80lbs and comes with a variety of textures and colors, you can also go for the glossy paper, as it can absorb inks really well, so your printed image will look sharper.