Have you heard DIY kits to make any invitation card at home?
DIY kit helps you to create your own invitation card with no need extensive hours in editing. Actually, not long ago, I’ve finished my latest project and I’d be very happy to share it with you. I’m hoping that most of you, especially for mommies who wants to celebrate their baby first milestone or maybe want to host gender reveal party could use this to invite their guests to come.
They look so beautiful, great for Wedding event. Although, our templates are free, we’re always trying to give a better and better output to you. That’s why this design is here, in today’s article. This design is relatively new for me, it has Geometric pattern that I haven’t get used to.
Today’s design comes in eight different styles, four of them will have rectangle text box placed right at the center of the card. Those text boxes will be the place of your party information. Meanwhile, the other four are having more general appearance. The following ones would be emphasizing the natural beauty of its elements, which is greenery eucalyptus. But in general, all of them have been gathered and surrounded the border of the card, hoping to highlight your party information which will be placed right in between.
How to Download
- Right-Click each one of your selection, select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder, or just leave it as it is
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter” to start the download process
Choosing the perfect printing material (Paper)
When it comes to wedding stationery, there are two basic paper weights:
- Text paper: This paper is the same paper like the one that you’ve already used it for so long, yup! When you did your homework, you basically use this “text paper” though.
- Cardstock paper: This paper will remind you of a postcard or a business card (sturdy, doesn’t bent easily like the other type of paper). The best one, for me.