Even though we don’t technically have a signed credential that’s clearly represent us as probably one the best custom invitation maker, it’s true that our experience already had pulled off various concept or theme and people are always trying to be the first one to feature it in their party! From summertime to delicate blush floral party invitation we are the best among the crowd.
For today, we are going to see the latest item in our design board. It has the Modern floral theme that suits this year’s trend very well. Most of you already knew that, if we can’t get enough over the romantic floral swag and the classic baby shower guest book—and don’t even try to challenge us, because we already have made ones for you
Soft, romantic hues in sage green, navy blue, crimson orange and blush pink were the main color palette of today’s collection. Those color were coming together to create an aesthetic that falls somewhere between eye-catching and understated and we’re sure you’ll love every bit of it. Each sides of these template do have organic elements, hand drawn illustrations of Eucalyptus, Vine, Thistle and so on.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
How to Print the file
- Our template is compatible with the most printer device out there, so you can single-handled it at your home.
- Read this first. Make sure your printer machine is able to work properly.
- Then find information about the paper you’re going to use.
- Use either cardstock/cotton paper for better quality and easier for beginner to use it, considering the paper has 5×7 format.
- Print: Word/Photoshop: Go to File > Print > Fill all the settings (e.g. How many copies, the orientation, size, etc.).