Have you watched the classic Clifford The Big Red Dog which is aired back in 2004? I think many of you have watched this cute film, as I think we are about in the same age gap. Mom, are you having a series of restless night? Trying to find the best theme for your kid’s upcoming birthday? Why don’t just opting Clifford into your party? If you still have some doubts inside your head, then you need to see these first.
Losing your cool just to something that your kid loved the most is unnecessary step to gradually stacking the stress and boom! Nobody wants it, and hence we are here for helping you. This adorable collection is a proof that Clifford The Big Red Dog and Emily are still able to do their magic to attract the guests, especially the little ones.
It doesn’t consume much of your precious time, as you can pretty much do all the necessary stuff like downloading and writing/typing your party detailed information in just a few minutes. It also has a stunning layout that won’t disappoint you at all! The alluring white and red pattern on its background, colorful balloons & confetti and the adorable characters from Clifford such as himself, Emily, Vaz and T-Bone, they are just enough to make everyone feels excited and can’t wait to see it.
How to Download
- First thing first, you need to do “left-click” on each one of your selection.
- A new page should be showing up by now, then do “right-click”.
- Select “save image as”, locate where you want the file to be saved in your device (Laptop or Smartphone).
- If you done with that, then you can tap “Enter” key or click “Save” to start the download process.
How to Open the file
- Open the file with Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop or you can visit this link (This link will lead you to our own Online Image Editor). It’s easier for beginner to deal with, and also had plenty of useful tools that’s more than enough for just simple editing.
- Last but not least, print the template on 5×7” printing paper (Cardstock, Kraft, Cotton, etc.).