I’ve been a fan of “Floral” design, painting, or whatsoever, since the day I decided making my own invitation card, and until it becomes one of my dearest hobby. This following templates are the combination of Floral design, along with a little touch of “Modern” design that is recently gaining so much attention in Party Industry.
You will get eight different designs in portrait orientation, but sure, you can change it to have a landscape orientated. Let me show you how it goes, (See below).
Right at the center of each templates, you will be presented with beautiful flowers in such astonishing details. The flower makes it more liven up, thanks to its stunning vibrant colors. Those gorgeous foliage will be surrounding your text, and you can choose your favorite way of how the flower will look like and surround your party details, since there eight different options for you that you can freely choose it. I also have made a couple of place for the text to be placed, from inside of stunning Gold frame to my favorite ellipse shaped text box but with additional Geometric Pattern that makes it looks even better and prettier.
Please read and follow each steps carefully. If you had any questions you can ask it through the comment box down below.
- Choose your favorite design
- Right Click your selected templates – Wait for a second
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate your default download folder and tap “Enter”
- Open the file with Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop
- For the best result, like having premium finished material, and so on, go pick card-stock paper. It’s a little more expensive than the other type of papers on the market, but it’s definitely worth the price.
- Don’t forget to also check your printer condition, like how much ink left inside the cartridge, could it be working properly with both of your device, and so forth.