This Donald duck birthday party theme brought back fond memories! My parent has settled a fun birthday party for my son’s 3rd birthday. My dear uncle who used to tease me a lot when I was kid were also offering his hand to deal with the party décor. In short, it was a fun night to remember, where I could see my big family gathered at my backyard.
Why I bring this to you?
Because today, I’m going to share my personal choices for invitations, cake and party favor for you. Let’s begin with the cute Donald duck birthday invitations,
My dear niece and nephew used to visit my house in summer were also coming to help, they helped me doing the raw sketches for this invitation card collection. The diagonal stripes were stringed together across the background layer. Along with colorful, realistic party garland and circle shape text box. Then came to my niece part, she was in charge for gathering many cartoon graphics of Donald.
The circle/ellipse box here will display you text. It has cute blue dash and dot lines, giving a matching contrast with Donald and his timeless Navy shirt. What to include in your text? First and foremost, whatever you want to write or include to the card, but there is one thing for sure and you’re going to need catchy “Wording”. This time, I pick “Calling all the little duck, you’re officially invited to celebrate xxx’s birthday!”.
- Choose your favorite template design.
- Move your mouse pointer and Right-Click the template.
- Select “save image as”.
- Locate where the file will be saved in your device and Enter.
- Once the download process is finished, you can open the file through third-party apps, such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, or even using Microsoft Word or Paints.
- For Printing Paper: Mostly, people will use card-stock paper, as it’s known to be used for such formal occasion, like Business, Wedding, and so on.
- For alternative options: Cotton, Linen, Kraft, Velum, or Standard Text Paper. Choose one that you think suit your need as well as your current budget.