Give your own personal touch to your party invitation never been easier than this. In our site, you aren’t only able to find and get as many invitation template as possible for your personal occasion, but you also get the chance to discover clever tips to help you create your own party stationery into one-of-a-kind stuff that makes everyone jealous.
There isn’t good reason to skip this, at least for me. This cute and yet beautiful invitation templates do make everything in your mind till now gone forever. It isn’t that hard, folks. Meanwhile you can use this invitation card design and customize it in a flinch.
This template combines many things as I had my own agendas to experiment a few key elements in birthday invitation into a whole new genre or masterpiece. I put unique, irregular shapes at the back (Background and also added a few more things like Cute Animal Paw Prints & Heart shapes.
Besides that, you also get a mini photo/picture frame that allows you insert any cute photo of your baby/kid and it will be surrounded by beautiful yet cute stuff, such as Hand Drawn Hot Air Balloons, Zeppelin/Airship and many more. Now one of your burden done will be done in minutes. Download all of them now and get ready to add your personal touch to it.
- Right-click each template you desired.
- Select “Save Image As”, then locate the folder.
- Click “Save” or tap your “Enter” key.
- The download process will begin shortly.
How to Insert Text in Photoshop
- Open the file first, by opening the Adobe Photoshop and Go to “File” > Open. In the next dialog, browse our template and click open.
- Go to the Tools panel (It’s vertically displayed on the left side of your screen), select the Horizontal Type tool. Click your image where you would like to insert text and type a phrase.
- To change the Font-style/size, it’s displayed on top/Ribbon Menu, by default it was set using Calibri Font, click that > and scroll the list to find your favorite font-style. For the font-size, it goes the same as previous steps.