None of you might know how adorable Llama is, and ever thinking to feature it on your kid’s birthday party, wasn’t it? Actually, you can feature it in the easiest way you could ever imagined. Are you interested to learn the trick? Please have a look at these, I’m sure that you will be able to nail it by yourself in just a couple of minutes.
In this page, you are about to see our latest collection buddies! we made this template in JPG Format, so everyone can easily customize it using their laptop or own device. This template was inspired from the iconic Sonic The Hedgehog, the Timeless Video-Game Series which is produced by SEGA. If you’re an avid sonic fan, you will be falling in love with these iconic invitation template folks!
Cool and stunning combination of watercolor and cartoon design was the perfect word to represent this adorable template collections. Every details were carefully made by hand, and you’ll notice how cute Llama decorate the card in in many different poses along with stunning scenery of Blue sky at day and cute cactus at the bottom of the card. In addition, as I’ve mentioned it in above, this templates will come in Printable (JPG File) Format, and not only that – you’re going to get a bunch of option to choose, that’s right! 8+ different styles of Llamas will give you the probably one of the easiest way to create your own invitation card.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- For beginner: it’s better for you to use Ms. Word, and it’s capable to do that flawlessly and there are many features to help you, like inserting text, changing the font styles and so on.