Wonderful day, everyone. Are you ready to explore the convenient way to create your own party invitation cards? If that is indeed the case you are here, we have some suggestions for you. But hold on… there’s more… So, stay tuned and enjoy yourself here:)
Do you have anything specific in mind?
Yes, such as a few tidbits of information or design ideas for your invitation card. Can I show you my latest design template if you haven’t found any good ones? You won’t have to spend that much money on a well-designed invitation anymore, because it’s free.
Today’s design will highlight one of the hottest “theme” in party industry. As the title already has already tell, it’s a great alternative to flower arrangements. The “Green Foliage” design was at the top of Pinterest’s Most Searched list, and it was clearly tied to Boho or Bohemian items. I’ve also painted some leaves in a gleaming glitter gold finish to make it look even more fresh and instantly hypnotize anyone who sees thiis beautiful invitation cards.
Besides that, you also got a dazzling text-frame in each templates, a pretty large space to accommodate all the detailed information of your upcoming Boho themed party. Okay, I think that’s enough about the details of today’s design, so now you need to choose your favorite design, or if you get confused which one is better, just simple download them all, guys.
Take a look at this instruction to download any templates in our site. Here they are,
- Move your mouse pointer underneath each template
- Click the download button – Locate where the template files are going to be placed in your device.
- Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Just in case, if the download process is not beginning yet – Click the “Click here”.
- To customize this template, you are going to need Microsoft Word or Paint.