The great Summer provides us good time to travel in holiday with our loved ones. Which sides are you on? Sea or Camping ground? For me, I’d prefer to go to the Sea, enjoying the vibe and so forth. For this summer special, get ready to make a splash. I’ve got the scoop on probably one of the coolest Under the sea theme party invitation in the town. Read on for all the details and get the chance to collect all of these, 7+ Free Printable Under The Sea.
When it comes to birthday party for kids, believe me or not, it’s necessary for us to set the mood and let your party-goers know how big of a splash they are in. With this Under the sea, you will get both the bright color and the festive accents from Sea creatures, such as Mermaid, Oyster, Starfish and many more.
Those beautiful drawings were packed in 5×7, portrait orientated invitation card. The invite also had beautiful kind of “Brushstroke” painting at the center, which all the elements have been placed in there. From watercolor Coral, Reef, Seaweed and so on. Below that, it’s the place where your text/party detailed information is going to be displayed.
How to Download Our Templates
- Right-click each template you desired.
- Select “Save Image As”, then locate the folder.
- Click “Save” or tap your “Enter” key.
- The download process will begin shortly.
How to Print the file
- Our template is compatible with the most printer device out there, so you can single-handled it at your home.
- Read this first. Make sure your printer machine is able to work properly.
- Then find information about the paper you’re going to use.
- Use either cardstock/cotton paper for better quality and easier for beginner to use it, considering the paper has 5×7 format.
- To print:
- Word/Photoshop: Go to File > Print > Fill all the settings (e.g. How many copies, the orientation, size, etc.).