Having a plan to set a perfect shower party for your baby? It is a great way to celebrate the pitter patter of tiny feet! As you may have heard, the tension is real! This could be a daunting task, especially for someone who want to pick some stunning design elements that’ll wow your guests. Sometimes it’s easier to plan a shower party if you have something in your mind. You have to carefully decide which theme is suitable for you, you can take a note on your baby’s favorite cartoon character to what kind of food or color that you like the most.
Whatever kind of theme that you will go for, there are a ton of adorable invites to choose from. Choose from gender-neutral or baby boy or girl designs that go way beyond the expected pink and blue. We’ve rounded up a few of our favorite’s template. This cute, Modern Watercolor Celestial invitation card is greatly fit for birthday bash or even baby shower party.
By using this, it also helps you to minimize your budget as well as relieving your burden and stress when choosing your invitation card design. A perfectly handmade template design, there are seven of them. It comes in gorgeous Watercolor painting background, which is inspired by famous Brushstroke art. It embraces the elegant and sleek looks of modern style party.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download has finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Final words:
- Print the file / template on cardstock paper (in 5×7” format).
- There are many printing materials (Paper) out there, such as Cotton, Kraft, Linen, Standard text paper and etc.
- Just buy thing that is suitable for your need as well as your budget. There is no need to push it too hard.