This template was requested by a close friend who lives nearby. She requested an assistance, to assist her designing her dream wedding invitation card. Yes, it was doable, and the results was already here. I decided to share that one with you, as I think it will be great for this year’s party and I did ask her a permission and she was so generous to allow me to share it with you today.
Can’t be eager to wait to see it, right? So, there you have it. Please take a look at the following ones.
Yes, it’s a design with a rustic feel to it. It doesn’t imply the original design, as I did some modification here. However, the quality is still proceeding beyond my expectation. It does look great, especially when we have to use old/classic log/wood textures to create elegant “Rustic” invitation cards. This template is basically representing my idea of natural, rough, aged, and casual (You can see it through its entire design).
In addition, to make it even better, I decided to put a couple things on it, like beautiful Red, Blush, White Flower bouquets on each sides and corners of the card. You are not only got one good option to go for, but you will certainly get eleven separate design, though.
Where can I put the party information?
Relax, I’ve got that point though. So, I’ve made a designated place where you can put all the detailed information of your upcoming party on it. A pretty large space, with dazzling Rectangle shaped Text-Frame.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw and Paint.
- To use our tool: click the provide link above > Open Photo > Select the template.
- To add text: Move your mouse pointer onto the top ribbon > click the “A+ Text” > Add Text > Write Your Text.