During the last months of the gardening year, the color palette is more limited than in spring and summer, so texture and appearances becomes the key. In this Summer, impressively there are many new concepts to make your party different. White and gold comes second for best Summer party theme. Both stand out amongst conventional greenery element and fills in the gaps with opulent Gold floral element or ornament.
Have a look at this, it’s a perfect example of White and Gold combination in form of Floral themed invitation suites.
Actually, it isn’t an entirely new thing and you could easily get why people loves it. This template offers beautifully painted flower drawing in white and gold list. The gorgeous floral will be surrounded the text box where your text will be displayed. Since somehow the card resemble or have that kind of “Elegant” vibe, I think it could be better for you to accompany this beautiful invitation template with Hand-writing typography.
For the “Bride & Groom” you might already be familiar with this, but, if you’re new parent, let me tell you this. You can use any of this in various occasion, though. From birthday to baby shower event. In addition, you could also give another details to the card which is matching with your party décor, maybe like Gold Balloons and so on.
How to Download
- Right-Click each one of your selection, select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder, or just leave it as it is
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter” to start the download process
Choosing the perfect printing material (Paper)
When it comes to wedding stationery, there are two basic paper weights:
- Text paper: This paper is the same paper like the one that you’ve already used it for so long, yup! When you did your homework, you basically use this “text paper” though.
- Cardstock paper: This paper will remind you of a postcard or a business card (sturdy, doesn’t bent easily like the other type of paper). The best one, for me.