The beautiful Spring is here, the day when the flower started to bloom beautifully, the weather gets warmer and it’s time to celebrate your loved ones’ birthday, if gladly he/she had upcoming birthday this season. To help you kick out the problem over buying custom invitation or you don’t have time to do it on your own, you can take this as consideration.
A beautiful collection of Spring leaf invitations.
Four days ago, I started to make this project, but you know why, I accidentally spoiled coffee onto my laptop, and boom!!! My laptop wouldn’t turn on even I had left it off for almost entire day. Well, luckily my laptop was able to recover, thanks my sister’s husband who are miraculously able to repair.
Anyway, this beautiful invitation card collection was inspired by none other than my own work from last year. Yup! This is the new version of it, not just a remake but it’s whole new rendition. But still you will get it in portrait orientation, and stunning rustic style background.
In addition, you also got bunch of gorgeous “Floral” graphics, in such beautiful “Watercolor” finished. From aesthetic looking flowers like Magnolia and Roses, to gorgeous Greenery leaves of Eucalyptus. Now one of your job is easily done in just a few of minutes. What’s the next? You should download the template and add your personal detail and information in it. I’ve wrote the instructions below, make sure you going to check it.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.
- If you’ve made up your mind on which paper you are going to use and before you go to the last step which is printing, please do check this following item:
- Cable connection
- Paper feeder