All of this templates were inspired from the top party trends for 2021-2022, to help keep you ahead of the pack. From lavish baby shower, to simple party at the backyard of your home. Big thanks to my husband who helped me a lot to realize this mini project for today’s post.
This template will give you the nuance of the most dominant color trend of last season. That’s right, a bunch of Pink colors on its design, from head-to-toe. Magnificent roses (7 styles), White-Pinkish watercolor-styled background and a little bit touch of a faded effect was decorated the whole layer in such beautiful looking display. Besides that, we also made two option for its Text-Box design, like the rectangle one or with some cutout on each corner of them.
Have you decided which one you want to go for? If you already had something in mind, then you can download our template, this instruction will help you:
- Right-Click each one of your favorite design.
- Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Then Click “Save”, or just hit “Enter” key on your keyboard.
- Once the download process is finished, you can read our next instruction of “How to open the file” below.
After you’ve downloaded the template, the next step would be customizing them to suit your taste as well as adding a few details. To open the file, you’re going to need third-party apps, it would be better if you open them with Adobe Photoshop or Corel Draw, as it’s completely designated for editing purposes. Just in case, if you’re new to this field, then you can edit the template through an app like Microsoft Word or Paint.
Choosing the Material
- When it comes to printing, there are many kinds of materials.
- For example: Printing Paper (Card-stock, Linen, Velum, Cotton, etc.).
- Choose paper that you think is good enough for your need as well as your current budget.