Have you ever dreaming to celebrate your kid’s birthday at some candy store? Oh, come on, moms. It only happens once a year, and let your little sweetheart fulfill their dream to be surrounded by sweet treats, like in the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie. 😂💕
So much efforts and loves behind the making of this adorable collection. As you might already knew it from the beginning. This template will make your party of, Sweet treats and fun galore, let’s celebrate …’s birthday at the candy store!
Tanya is my niece and she is my inspiration for this post and collection to be precise. She is always wanting to have her birthday, hosted at candy or maybe cupcake shop and having great “munching” time with her elementary school’s friend. How cute is that? Anyway, this template is perfect to depict that.
Sprinkled by yummy treats, Lollipop, Sugar Cane, and many more. Those will be sitting on top of bright yellow background. There is also a “melted” kind of border design, it looks like a melted icing and it’s ready to sweeten everyone up.
Do I need to use photoshop for this?
No, you don’t. I’ve made it in the easiest way you could imagined. For you mommies, for a strong woman who’s busy with hectic schedule you had from work, there is no reason you can’t do this on your own. You only had to open Ms. Word (Which I think most of you already familiar with it), insert picture (the template), insert your text and Whoops! It’s done!
How to Download
- Right-Click the design that you like the most.
- Select, “Save image as”, and locate where the file is going to be saved in your device.
- Tap “enter” key on your keyboard, to start the download process.
- Third-party apps for editing: Adobe Photoshop and Corel Draw.
- For beginner: Microsoft Word, Paints, or Online Image/Photo editor. It would be enough for you to use this apps rather than using the software for “Advanced” user. It has varied tools, from adding “Text”, to the option to change the background color.