My boys LOVE to plan their birthday parties every year. Seriously, they talk about their birthdays more than any other single topic and look forward to birthday parties more than any other annual celebration—including Christmas. I’ll admit that the incessant b-day chatter drives me a bit batty, but I’m also proud that they appreciate planning a good, yet humble, soiree.
For that reason, if you’re looking for over-the-top birthday party ideas that cost a small fortune and consider us for that, then you’ll be happy to see what’s in today’s post. All templates are free and easy to pull off, so happy reading!
11+ Pirate Birthday invitation templates for your kid’s awesome swashbuckling party! This card has landscape design, I made it in personally like this because it can fit most of the information or text without leaving any text is being too small. It also has cool anchor pattern as its background with a little touch of sparkle element to give a little “uniqueness” to the card itself. Besides that, part, there are many more to come, such as pirate flags or some people also called it as jolly roger flags, Pirate’s Vessel, Treasure chest and many more.
How it works
- Download the File
- Left-click the preview image/template you desired.
- Then right-click and select “save image as”.
- Locate the folder and tap “enter” or click save to start the process.
- First of all, you are going to need to open the file with either Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop.
- After that, your job is inserting text or your party detailed information (Who, When, Where, etc.).
- For the final step, it depends on your choice mommies, whether you want to print it all by yourself or bring it to printing depot.
- If you go with DIY route, then you need to prepare some supplies, like Papers, Inks and also make sure your device aka printer is able to work properly.