If I had to describe how does 2022 have its own magic for wedding and birthday party, I’d say it’s for invitation trends. Minimalist design and flower like Rose are still incredibly romantic on their own, but are even more notable in combination. I’m very excited to see more of these trends with the blends of next year’s element!
Speaking of the trends, it is obvious that Floral as an element is still in its peak. After several years of working on hundreds upon hundreds collection, with really monochromatic, neutrals, neon and dark moody tones, Pastel made its comeback in a big way this year – along with the widely acceptance of watercolor designs are great for wedding, birthday and baby shower invitation as well.
If you love the subtle tone-on-tone filter with mixing several neutral shades together, it’d be easy to say that you’re going to love this invitation templates. A bit of bright and twist of blush tones are the main inspiration in the making of these happened. Don’t you think it’s beautiful? I do think so. Anyway, embrace your upcoming party blessed with this romantic Rose which is made of watercolor design.
The dreamy Rose invitation will be perfect if paired with Calligraphy font/script, you’ll find it complete and adding shimmery gold ink on black envelopes, the town will shock for you. So pretty!
- Left-click your selection then waits till you see a new tab pop up on your display.
- Right-click the image or template, select Save image as > Locate the folder.
- Tap Enter to start the download process or you can just click the Save
- Once it’s finished, you have to check the file by opening it with some sort of editing apps (See below).
How to open the file
- There is no limitation in term of what kind of apps you are going to use, even the basic Microsoft Word (2007 or later) is more than enough to do the simple customization.
- Alternative apps: Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Free) and Corel Draw.