Hello there. Are you ready to learn how to make your own party invitation cards in the simplest method possible? If that’s the case, we’ve got some helpful advice for you. But wait, there’s more… So, stay tuned and have a good time here 🙂
Do you have anything specific in mind?
Yes, like a few snippets of information or ideas for how your invitation card may seem. If you haven’t found any good ones, c can I show you my latest design template? It is free, so you will not have to spend any more money for a well-designed template.
As the name implies, today’s design will feature one of the hottest “styles” in everyone’s talk. Making it ideal replacement for floral arrangements. The “Green Foliage” was on the top of list of Most searched design in Pinterest, and it certainly related with Boho or Bohemian stuff. I’ve also painted some leaves in sparkling glitter gold finished, so it will look even fresh and can captivate everyone who see this stunning invitation cards.
Besides that, you also got a dazzling text-frame in each templates, a pretty large space to accommodate all the detailed information of your upcoming Boho themed party. Okay, I think that’s enough about the details of today’s design, so now you need to choose your favorite design, or if you get confused which one is better, just simple download them all, guys.
How to Download
- Right-Click each one of your selection, select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder, or just leave it as it is
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter” to start the download process
Choosing the perfect printing material (Paper)
When it comes to wedding stationery, there are two basic paper weights:
- Text paper: This paper is the same paper like the one that you’ve already used it for so long, yup! When you did your homework, you basically use this “text paper” though.
- Cardstock paper: This paper will remind you of a postcard or a business card (sturdy, doesn’t bent easily like the other type of paper). The best one, for me.