For me, colorful decorations in my party like balloons, confetti, adorable cutlery are fantastic ingredients for making my party perfect and yet still coming with endless possibilities for my creativity. You can also incorporate plenty of things to your party, though, and I’m happy enough to offer my hand for you.
Turning a year older always calls for a celebration-be it for a little child or our adult loved ones. Birthday parties won’t complete if we don’t feature it with proper props and one of them is well-designed party invitation to give a little insight looks of your festive party. You can use this ones (See below), just in case if you haven’t found any good ones.
“Did you mean this ones?” Yep! And it’s clearly something for your party. For me personally, it has everything for kids’ birthday all in cute and sweet ways. Basically, you will get eleven templates here, and each one of them will have quite different layout of its decorative elements. The main layer has basic pink color and on top of them, you will discover tons of things there, such as Bulb inspired party garland, unicorn balloon, some fireworks and many more. And do you know what makes it even better? This card also has photo frame which allows you to embed/insert your kid’s photo to the card. How awesome is that? If you think so, then you can proceed to the end of this post once you point out which template you’re going to pick and download them. At the end of the post you will learn how to do it which we already had provided a simple guide for that.
How it works
- Download the File
- Left-click the preview image/template you desired.
- Then right-click and select “save image as”.
- Locate the folder and tap “enter” or click save to start the process.
- First of all, you are going to need to open the file with either Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop.
- After that, your job is inserting text or your party detailed information (Who, When, Where, etc.).
- For the final step, it depends on your choice mommies, whether you want to print it all by yourself or bring it to printing depot.
- If you go with DIY route, then you need to prepare some supplies, like Papers, Inks and also make sure your device aka printer is able to work properly.