Brunch and Bubbly?
This obviously means pleasing the crowd with champagne! Ivory and Champagne makes a really good combination. For more exciting parts, there is a tidal wave of themes for this type of event, like featuring some foliage and tropical fruits. Was that all? Oops! It’s not over yet, because you must add some details for truly one-of-a-kind celebration. Below you’d find the best way to double the fun of your upcoming party!!!
We all know brunch isn’t just about serving a nice glass of champagne. There’s plenty more things to worry about. Not to mention the day-after brunch! If you want everything to be set in place, try one of these invitations to help you ease your burden and you can buy time for other things.
This template is sure to be one of my favorite, it offers unsurprisingly aesthetic artworks. Displaying the beauty of nature like Magnolia, Green Fern, Willow and Silver Dollar Eucalyptus Leaves, in stylish watercolor finished.
Hey girl! You also got the invite decorated with modest geometric shapes, from the edgy frames in faux gold-finished – to the polka-dots pattern that’s so satisfying to watch.
Follow this to download the template
- There are two basic ways to download the file:
- Left-click the preview image > Right-click > Save Image As
- Or directly Right-click > Save Image As
- After that, locate where you want the file to be placed or saved in your device.
- Then Tap your “Enter” key or click “Save”
- For easier to access, you can place it on your desktop if you are using Laptop or PC.
- Anyway, if you done with where the file is going to be placed, tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Once the download is finished, you can edit your template with any of these, Ms. Word and Adobe Photoshop.