As you probably know by now, I’m a big fan of using vintage wax seal on almost any of my invitation letter. I don’t know why I’m so much into it, I think it’s because of it makes the letter more confidential and personal, as the recipient would know if it was tampered with or not.
This wonderful trends were also brought another influences in party industry. Since vintage and floral have been loved by many, many brides around the world. This mark another milestone of Floral being featured in any occasions, so is the following collection. Are you interested?
FYI, it’s not like we invent the whole concept here, though, we have been making thousands. It was inspired by the wedding of Alexis and David, which they had shared it on their Instagram. This beautiful template features the beauty of Japanese Sakura or Cherry Blossom here in the US. The beautiful small flowers have been brought here in aesthetic blush watercolor design, companied by uniquely made text box in vary shapes.
Although, every templates in this site are free, we never compliment bad design, so it this collection and others. So, if you had troubles in finding great invitation card design, or maybe your friend does, you can share this site to them by clicking the Save on Pinterest, Share on Facebook or Send to Whatsapp. Those links have been placed in the top part/section of any post.
Follow this instruction to download our templates
- Move your mouse pointer on top of your favorite template or design, then right click on them.
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder and Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
What’s the next things should I do?
- Edit the file, insert your party information (Who, When, Where, etc.)
- Software to use: Ms. Word, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc.
- Get some information about the material (Paper) you’re going to use. Vellum, Cardstock and Cotton paper are the best ones on the market now. MAKE SURE YOU BUY THOSE IN 5×7” SIZE.
- Print the final draft of your invitation card design on paper you just bought.