Turning ONE is so much fun… but especially when Mickey & the gang are involved! I was thrilled when my sister asked me to come up with some creative DIY party ideas that complimented the Mickey Mouse. It wasn’t smooth for me, but I was glad that Disney and its own universe are big enough to give me some words and ideas to create this Mickey Mouse birthday invitation with some twist of chalkboard theme.
Inspired by the color palette of the original cartoon Mickey Mouse + Baby a few graphics that will remind you to our drawing on chalkboard when we were at such young ages. I set out to create a Mickey Mouse 1st Birthday Celebration filled with stylish, playful and very approachable ideas… and with a look that could be appreciated by little ones and grown-ups alike. Let’s face it – the first birthday party is as much a milestone celebration for mom and dad as it is for the pint-sized guest of honor!
This special invitation offers ten different designs for you. All of them are printable and free in any conditions. What makes this template so good? For me, the guest would be amazed by how this invitation can organize all the cute characters such as Mickey, Goofy, Donald and other, alongside some chalkboard graphics very well.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- First of all, it depends on what is more preferable for you, you can either send the invites traditionally or digitally.
- If you go with traditional way, I’d suggest you to print the template on any printing paper with at least 70lbs, the thicker the paper is, it would be better (Ex. Cardstock paper).