With Beeshower, you can freely choose unique, cute, elegant, modern designs that clearly tell everyone too keep it a secret with a fun and cute card design. If your child does have a bit of humor or love in cute things, lighten the mood with one of our funny birthday party invitation like these,
You might think these are a bit random, but it doesn’t. The reason was I wanted to capture everything that my children already had shown their loves toward it. From the adorable car toys, roller-skating boots, plane, bike, stuffed animals, to super cool robot.
The idea here is trying to show it to everyone that our in-house party could be as awesome as booking an entire café or restaurant. With all items that you already had in your house; you can simply buy less stuff than you are hosting your party in other place.
Adding some rhyme words or quotes is also a good idea to go, and while a cute little rhymes or catchy phrases are important, don’t forget to include your details of the party while making the invites. A baby shower/birthday invitation should have these following items:
- Opening: Rhymes or Inspirational Quotes
- Baby’s or Mommy’s Name
- Day & Date
- Location (Where the party will be nailed down)
- Time (Choose between 9am to 7pm, you should be considered to your baby’s time for sleep) and so on.
- Dreescode (Optional)
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download has finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
Okay, now you already have probably one of the most beautiful invitation card design that can be used across all seasons. What should I do next? Go buy some party supplies that’s matching with this collection.