Finding a good design for your invitation cards isn’t that easy, doesn’t it? Of course, back then, when I was still in college, I couldn’t easily find a good inspiration for my design. Even I did learn all of them by myself through the internet, and I created my own design, too. That’s normal, and you could do it the same as mine was. Another way that you could possibly do is finding a good layout design template and customizing it to suit your needs and taste. Like the one that we are always provided to.
What do you think about today’s design, guys? Hope you are enjoying my latest creation and willing to pick one of them and use them on your next party 😹😽. This template was requested by one of my neighbor, who lives right beside my home, she had found some information and references on Internet and drew a simple sketch and gave it to me.
The next day, I started drawing a few better sketches, such as drawing gorgeous Greenery or Foliage things on it, and fill the main layer with matching color scheme. Besides that, because she also wanted and asked me to fill each layer with different foliage and background color, Yup! As we all can see, I also made six different types of Flowers or Foliage on each side of Text-Box, and combine them with two different color scheme.
- Choose your favorite template design.
- Move your mouse pointer and Right-Click the template.
- Select “save image as”.
- Locate where the file will be saved in your device and Enter.
- Once the download process is finished, you can open the file through third-party apps, such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, or even using Microsoft Word or Paints.
- For Printing Paper: Mostly, people will use card-stock paper, as it’s known to be used for such formal occasion, like Business, Wedding, and so on.
- For alternative options: Cotton, Linen, Kraft, Velum, or Standard Text Paper. Choose one that you think suit your need as well as your current budget.