It was happened ages ago, a cute story of little man, spending the time outside with the daddy, learning to put the lure to the tip of the hook, reeling the fishing line and jigging in it to the river. That cute little man had turned into fully grown man that has been by my side for almost eight years. Yep, he’s my husband and this cute story also happened a few years back, when my lovely little boy was asking about the idea of fishing time with his dad.
Well, we all know how it feels to be a parenting mom, right? Hence, I decided to arrange a mini event there, and I was so lucky that the fact both husband and my family was willing to do it on my little boy’s birthday. So, there was nothing to stop me to do the designing process, creating invitation card. And today, I am going to show you a better rendition of that “birthday invitation”. Are you interested to see that? Here they are,
I’ve made this collection to looks undeniably cute for the kids, so that you can ask your kid’s friend from school to join the fun fishing time with their parents. We often see invitation with blank background design, but you won’t see that here. Why? because I personally have added cute, fine blue wave patterns at the back, so the rest of the graphic elements looks great. What are they? There are many of them, such as the cute Little boy fishing at the river, fish, duck, fishing boat and so on.
How to Download
- Then Select “Save Image As”.
- You will be asked for “the destination folder”, I’d suggest you to place them on your desktop, or just leave it as it is.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- If the download process is finished, to be able to edit/personalize our template, you’re going to open them with third-party apps.
- Such as, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paints, or even using Microsoft Word.