The enormous number of request for bringing the Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtle, well-known as TMNT, it was so huge and I was thankful to be blessed by you, mommies. I’m glad that I could see your love and support to keep making or designing party invitation like this TMNT themed invites.
It may not be a thing that you had imagined, but trust me that this will do its magic to charm your guests. Thanks to the amazing TMNT’s characters such as Donatello, Raphael, Leonardo and Michael Angelo, it inspires me to draw a beautiful Hexagon shapes and transformed it into a wholesome, cool background.
Mommies, you might have this question in your mind, “where do I put the party details? And how to do it?” Though, it may seem so obvious to explain, but there are many users here are having a difficulty to find how I did that. Please have a look at the bottom part of the invite, there you should notice a pretty large spaces to fit be fitted in with your party details, even with “heavily-customized” font-styles and colors.
Don’t leave this site yet, because there are a few instructions down below, to help you download our template, how to use it as well as how to print it.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Prepare the apps, such as Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Word, then you can open the file with one of those apps.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
How to Print
- Both in Ms. Word or Adobe photoshop are having the same method in term of printing images.
- Go to File > Print > Fill all the settings.