Autumn is all about the weather, not too hot nor too cold. The leaves begin to fall from the trees. Hearing the bird chirping and there seems to be a kind of sadness in the air. Those are the reason why people are spending time with their family at park. A picnic day in the park seems a great way to escape from the crowded cityscape.
This beautiful party invitation collection is inspired by the beautiful Autumn. The blush, gold and deep green are adorning the card throughout each stunning decorations. The decoration itself has come in stylish hand-drawn painting. First thing first, this invite gives you a beautiful pastel tone colored background and it’s a kind of having sort of silhouettes that forms a unique and beautiful text frame.
For the next part that you need to highlight it is the astonishingly beautiful Foliage. There is maple, ash, yellow birch, Hawthorne, caladium, verdant and bunch of other type of foliage that I couldn’t even name it correctly.
- Move your mouse pointer on top of your favorite template or design, then right click on them.
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder and Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Software for editing: Microsoft Word, Paint or Adobe Photoshop.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
- Open the app first, then go to File > Open > Locate the file.
- To insert text in Ms. Word: Go to “Insert Tab” > Text-box > Simple text box > Type your own text.