What we offer here is something new for us. Compared to what we usually did in our design, this geometric shape is clearly depicted a whole new art into birthday stationery. It doesn’t look too plain nor fancy per se. In overall, I’d say this collection is great for those who love something “unique” and willing to take risk to feature art to their design. Here is how it looks, and I can guarantee that you will love it.
Anyway, in this special moment, you can make this exclusive Geometric Shapes immediately as your invitation card for absolutely free. This creative looking design was inspired by the popular trend in these days. From ellipse to line arts, each colorful shapes could bring fresh looks to your card and no one could resist over it.
If you considered this as your invitation card design, then you will run out of option, because there are 9+ invitation card templates which you can get it for free. You can customize it whatever you want, let’s make them suit your taste! How to edit the template? Ah, it’s pretty simple though, all you need is open the file on third-party apps, such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, or maybe use some Free Online Image Editor, just search it on Google, and you’re gonna see ‘em.
- Click the download button (Above).
- It will open Google-Drive’s download page.
- Then, click download or the drop-down arrow.
- Tap Enter on your keyboard to start the download process.
- In order to be able to open the file (JPG), you need one of this apps:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Word
- Corel Draw
- Online Image Editor
- If you done with the customization, print the template on 5×7 Card-stock paper, it’d be better if you pick the matte finish one, as the result will get better than using the glossy type of finishes.
- Now hand it to your guest, if it’s possible, it would be better if you are able to send it all to your guests at least one week prior to the day of the event.