Even though we don’t technically have a signed credential that’s clearly represent us as probably one the best custom invitation maker, it’s true that our experience already had pulled off various concept or theme and people are always trying to be the first one to feature it in their party! From summertime to delicate blush floral party invitation we are the best among the crowd.
For today, we are going to see the latest item in our design board. It has the Modern floral theme that suits this year’s trend very well. Most of you already knew that, if we can’t get enough over the romantic floral swag and the classic baby shower guest book—and don’t even try to challenge us, because we already have made bunch of template designs for you
Soft, romantic hues in sage green, navy blue, crimson orange and blush pink were so common color palette, but how everything is going to look when we combine white and gold? These combination were coming together to create an aesthetic that falls somewhere between eye-catching and understated and we’re sure you’ll love every bit of it. Each sides of these template do have organic elements, hand drawn illustrations of Eucalyptus and Vine in gorgeous faux gold finished, alongside matching text frame design.
- Choose your favorite template design.
- Move your mouse pointer and Right-Click the template.
- Select “save image as”.
- Locate where the file will be saved in your device and Enter.
- Once the download process is finished, you can open the file through third-party apps, such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, or even using Microsoft Word or Paints.
- For Printing Paper: Mostly, people will use card-stock paper, as it’s known to be used for such formal occasion, like Business, Wedding, and so on.
- For alternative options: Cotton, Linen, Kraft, Velum, or Standard Text Paper. Choose one that you think suit your need as well as your current budget.