Brings the splendid nature to your big day. Monstera, is well-known for its beauty, and don’t think you have checked the list if you haven’t considered flower to be used in your party.
Why is it so useful? especially adorning party invitation suite? It’s not only a matter of decorating; despite the fact that paintings are beautiful to look at, they also serve as a link between each word in your wedding and your guests, who will read it after viewing the “decoration” elements.
Although, your guests will be appreciating your efforts for showing that you appreciate them, and asking their presence, whether your invitations do looks good or bad, it’d be better if you invite them with polished invitation cards. Watercolor Flower elements are great for Wedding, and it offers everything you need like these following examples,
This beautiful greenery will have never been able separated from wedding. Today’s design will have them both in beautiful way. At the center of the card, I put ellipse box and it’s surrounded by beautiful Watercolor Flowers, so it can look both modern and chic, greats for a contemporary or traditional events.
There will be nine completely gorgeous greenery decorations, which also work as “greenery frame” to the text box, as it also decorates the most part of the card. For the background layer, since it’s editable with Ms. Word, it means almost every elements in this template are interchangeable, you can swap or replace the background with your own favorite. Let’s say you want to use canvas style background on template with neutral palette background, you can copy and place it into the template you desired.
- Move your mouse pointer on top of your favorite template or design, then right click on them.
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder and Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Software for editing: Microsoft Word, Paint or Adobe Photoshop.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
- Open the app first, then go to File > Open > Locate the file.
- To insert text in Ms. Word: Go to “Insert Tab” > Text-box > Simple text box > Type your own text.